Blogging Challenge T2 Wk3

For this week’s challenge, choose one of the story starters below to write a sizzling start (or whole story). Can’t wait to read them!

Prompt 1Footsteps slowly creaked on every step of the stairs. The bedroom door handle turned slowly. 

Prompt 2Three of us.  We were the only ones left, the only ones to make it to the island.

Prompt 3The eyes in the painting follow him down the corridor. 

One thought on “Blogging Challenge T2 Wk3

1. Granny
    The old wooden floors creaked as tiptoed down the long hallway of the creepy old house. I must escape. I thought to my self. I was captured somehow, I don’t remember how but all I know is that there is this ghastly old woman that is trying to find me and kill, trust me… I know. Oh no, there she is. She is like a zombie from a horror movie. She is coming up. I turn and run into a bedroom, I see a bed, I hide under it. She comes into the room, turning her head… searching for me. She leaves.”Few.” I sigh. I hop out from under the bed. The floor creaks so loud that I hear her coming back in. I scoot back under the bed. She comes in, this time with a knife.”I see you.” She says in a horrifying voice. I think she see’s me. She walks slowly towards the bed. I am prepared to jump out and hit her right in the face and run. She looks under the bed…. she see’s me. I kick her in the face. She is thrown back on to the hard wooden floor. I run down. Down the stairs and into the kitchen. I hide there for a long.. long time.

Part two coming soon