For this week’s challenge task, see if you can solve the silly ‘What Am I?’ riddles below (courtesy of Kids World of Fun)
1. You can break me easily without even touching me or seeing me. What am I?
2. Many times you need me. The more and more you take me further, the more and more you leave me behind. What am I?
3. I was born big, but as the day passes, as I get older, I become small. What am I?
4. You will throw me away when you want to use me. You will take me in when you don’t want to use me. What am I?
5. I will always come, never arrive today. What am I?
6. I go around all the places, cities, towns and villages, but never come inside. What am I?
7. I’m full of keys, but I can’t open any door. What am I?
8. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?
9. I have rivers, but don’t have water. I have dense forests, but no trees and animals. I have cities, but no people live in those cities. What am I?
10. I don’t speak, can’t hear or speak anything, but I will always tell the truth. What am I?
11. People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
12. I don’t have wings, but I can fly. I don’t have eyes, but I will cry! What am I?
13. I have no life, but I can die, what am I?
14. I have no legs. I will never walk, but always run. What am I?
15. I’m the end of the colourful rainbow. What am I?