8 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge T2 Wk 6

1. i would be a fly on the wall of Charles Darwin boat on his trip around the world also it would be fun to see him discover evolution .

2. I would be a fly on the wall to meet Malala and talk to her before she got shot. I think it would be really interesting

3. I would be a fly on the wall in the first manned rocket to the moon, imagine being able to actually go to space!

4. I would be a fly on the wall in the middle ages and i would be on a castle wall and watch the king and his knights ague about stuff.

• She’s not dead, so I think it would be better to talk to her after she got shot, as she would hav more experience and wisdom

• I would be a fly on the wall when Martin Luther King gave his, I have A Dream speech. I’ve always wanted to hear it.

5. I would be a fly on the wall when the Nintendo Game Boy was created because it was the first ever portable gaming device and it’s such a big thing in pop culture.

6. I would be a fly on the wall during Jesus’s death I would see if he came back, why he came back and define if god is/was real.