Reader Beware – Prepare for a Scare!

halloween-02Today we had some fun writing 2 sentence horror stories for Halloween. Read on with caution, some of these are quite creepy and disturbing!!

I had a dream that my brother died but I knew it was just a dream. But then I woke up in a pool of red. – Oscar

I heard heavy breathing and looked at the serene pond next door. It felt a bit too calm, like at any moment I could be dragged in without anyone ever noticing. – Griffin

I kept seeing a man with a knife in my room, but my mother told me it was all in my head. Well, now the knife is! – Cai

My mum says I have amnesia. But why do I remember my other mum? – Sia

I used to like sitting in the dark by myself. Until someone joined me. – Freya

Here’s the thing about living alone, no one notices if you die. No one noticed me. ย – Layla

It said on the news there was a murderer on the loose. Why is the murderer sitting next to me? – Chloe

I heard a man singing a lullaby through the baby monitor. I smiled, but realised in horror that my ย husband had died 2 months ago. – Celeste

I hate it when dad turns the lights out, because then I can’t see my little friend in the closet. – Vincent

Today mum told me that the old man from across the road died yesterday. As I tuck myself in bed I notice the lights flickering on and off in his window. – Calvin

My dog was always barking. There was nothing there until IT showed up. – Blade

I was alone in my closet finishing reading my book. Then someone else turned the page. – Eleanor

There were often noises in the wall, but it was just mum pulling up the blinds in the other room. Well, at least that’s what I thought until I woke up and saw a hole in the wall, in the shape of a man. – S Willson

I can hear my mother in the bedroom. My mum died 2 years ago. – Zander

My little brother used to love going to the skate park. One day mum asked me to go with him. My brother went first but once I got there all I could see was the red of blood. – Elsie