Binary Numbers

-------------------
Today the OC received a special visit from Dr Elena Prieto-Rodriguez (Computer Science- Mathematics) who is a lecturer from the University of Newcastle.

Elena very generously offered her time to come and share some of her skills and expertise with the students in the OC. Today we learnt all about binary numbers and computer codes.

I was very impressed to see some astute code breakers amongst our students who enjoyed the mathematical challenge and concepts explored duringย the session. We look forward to having Elena come and work with our class again in the near future.

4 thoughts on “Binary Numbers

1. Nice work guys! If I was you I would do a but on the index notation because we have already have had to do that. Miss you allxoxo!

2. Well done everyone, I’m really impressed with your school’s technological engagement. Would love to set up a penpal system between your school and ours to share ideas. Please say ‘Hello’ to Mr Selwood for me as we worked together when he was in the UK. Keep up the good work!

• Hi Mr Hughes. Thanks for commenting on our blog. A penpal system would be great. I’ll let Mr Selwood know you said hi. You can probably see he’s in most of the photos on our blog!